Tuesday, July 27, 2004

07/27/04

Although I'm sure I'll be changing it forever, the majority of the irrigation route seems to be in place. I still have that problem with flooding Bill's shop, but that could also be from the rain. I probably have traumatized the plants and stunted their growth for this season, but if I quit lurking in that area they should recover. The Aloe plant started growing as soon as I left it alone. We still have at least 60+ really hot days left, and this is also a rainy season so far. (There is always a season where the potential for rain is greater, but for the past 10 years ours has come and gone and left only a few drops. I guess arid plateau is a real description.)  I'm going to back off from large changes for a while and let these consolidate. The area should look really nice by the end of the Fall.