Monday, January 09, 2006

Monday






I feel strange about being off from work. We haven't had days off in a while and it's just, out of the ordinary. It is 47 degrees and yesterday at this time it was almost 80. I told you we would pay for it. I don't really view the events of life in that way but my parents did. As they grew older they almost learned to appreciate good things as they happened, but they still always waited for an axe to fall. Good weather caused bad weather.

A friend just told me that the games Kilo and I play are geriatric. That we are only getting old because we are allowing it by adopting geriatric behaviors. What a jerk. Young people seem to waste a lot of life posing obnoxious attitudes and opinions about the things they have the least amount of information on. I mainly ignore them.