Saturday, March 25, 2006

Spring Came and I Missed That Day






Not sure what I would have done differently if I had a calendar, but I do like to at least mentally acknowledge seasonal milestones. A little more green every day, but nothing explosive. Spring Break is almost over and Camron has been desperate for company. He spent several hours parked in front of my gate today, which kept Kilo enraged, and when I finally looked he actually had binoculars focused on my back gate. One good thing, he has lost enough teeth that he can now whistle incredibly well, and does so constantly and very loudly. Not that I always hide from him, but now I hear him long before he spots me and at least have that choice.

Sometimes I do wonder what "perfect day" actually is, but in the meantime, this really seems to be another perfect day.