Friday, October 28, 2005

Couldn't Have Done it Without Him

Last night I changed the thermostat for Cashmere's heater and Camron helped. I wasn't familiar with all of the wiring they have in place for a multi-function unit and was following the instructions, starting with - label each wire as it is removed from the old unit. Their living room is dark so I was using a flashlight to trace the wires and asked Cashmere to write down the wire colors and where they were attached. I said, "the white wire goes to the W", Camron repeated, "the white wire goes to the W", and his mother wrote it down. Then I said, "the red wire goes to the R, Oh (as in now I get it)", and Camron repeated, "the red wire goes to the R, O". He was already saying this before I finished my sentence and was completely suprised when his mother and I started laughing. Of course the green wire went to the G.