Monday, August 29, 2005

More Rain

I quit painting when it started sprinkling earlier, then it stopped sprinkling, but I've been tricked by that before so I just kept on quitting painting. When Kilo and I were walking earlier, we noticed that the Bittern is still on the back of the boat and we just walked by without paying it any extra attention. It is a really strange looking bird. There is almost no intermediate movement between its very odd poses. It also seems kind of sad (I practice Anthropomorphism, but probably don't actually believe it).

The other day I heard Bill tell one of his friends that I had looked the bird up and it is a Lesser Buttren, so he believes me even if he didn't listen to what I said. Update: There is a Least Bittern, and since he still says many things oddly even after all of these years, he probably was listening.