Thursday, February 02, 2006

Groundhog Day






This morning the decision was - 6 more months of Winter (The newscaster made a mistake). Getting close to 80 degrees (okay, 70, but it feels much warmer), nice winds, and the sky is incredibly active. I sense a hint of moisture. Bill wants me to put pictures of his new grand-daughter on but haven't gotten motivated to do that yet, maybe today. She is cute for a newborn. Most of the wrinkles are filled in.

The walk was nice. Kilo gets annoyed when I work the night shift. Every time I move she thinks it is time to get up and go and she actually sighs when I get up for a few minutes and then go back to sleep. I'm glad she knows what she wants but wish she could entertain herself occasionally. She also gets annoyed when I read, watch television, use the computer, or talk on the phone. The only people who come over are her friends also, and she dominates their time, so that is generally okay.