Monday, February 20, 2006

A Catastrophic Life Event






And I have gone through it relatively unscathed (except for the major injuries to my mind and body). Nothing the Dixie Chicks and Joan Osborne can't fix. I wonder why I stopped listening to them. I also wonder why do people collect junked cars? I sometimes ask my brother and brother-in-law but they don't seem to think it's a real question - they just look at me like, why would you not.

It was in the 30's and 40's for the past 4 days, and today it is almost 80. Even though this weather pattern has been present for my whole life, it still freaks me out. There were 4 ducks on the pond every morning for the past several days but they are too fast for me to photograph and Buddy has been here for a week (I'm dog-sitting him right now) so sneaking up on anything would be out of the question.