Sunday, July 17, 2005

My New Job

I finally got a j-o-b today and I wasn't even looking. Camron has opened up a new business, and he hired me this morning and gave me the day off a few minutes later. He has a wagon tied to the back of his bicycle, a large cooler in the wagon, and he borrowed some ice and sodas from me and is going to borrow some more from his mom to put in the cooler. Our mission is, when people call and are thirsty, we will take free, ice-cold soda to them. Just in product investment, I'm already losing money and we haven't discussed what I will make, and to top it off, I might feel uncomfortable walking along behind the bicycle and wagon, taking orders by cell phone so he can give our product away. Still, maybe that's why he owns a company and I work for him. Today we practiced icing down the soda and him pulling the wagon and cooler. I have a good feeling about this now.