Saturday, May 06, 2006

Used Dog Toy Collection





I have never been able to throw away any of Kilo's toys, and the yard has been littered with frisbees, stuffed animals, balls, and assorted squeaky and throw toys for years. Last week while I had nothing to do, I created some really interesting pieces of art with bailing wire, broken frisbees, and a few other items. It was also a trip down memory lane. An interesting by-product. The other night after dark she kept trying to get me to go outside. I finally gave in and she led me to the hanging frisbee art workshop (mower shed) and kept whining. There are several strings with several hundred frisbees hanging in there and I took each one down and let her go through it (still in the dark). On the 3rd one she grabbed what she wanted - maybe 1/4 of a frisbee. I took it off of the wire and it was her favorite toy for the next couple of days. It was just odd that she wanted one specific piece of a frisbee out of the several hundred hanging in the mower shed.