Saturday, January 22, 2005

"Working Can Wait, This is Paradise"

I am supposed to be working on a project at home, and intend to start again any time now, but Kilo thinks that when I am here we should either do what she wants or I should give her a snack every few minutes. That bothered me to the point that I decided to just give up earning an income, feed her snacks, and try to understand how the weblog template works. So I did, but she still bothered me anyway. She'll regret it when we run out of money and can't afford T-Bonz. Until then, I tried to make the page a little more readable and it seems to have worked. I also turned on the comments. I never wanted to do so because this is mainly photos and it seemed pointless to allow comments on them. We'll see how it works. Cashmere is signed on now and will be posting her own things under her own name (after all, it will be her pond some day).

Then we went walking in the pasture shown above. It was cold and the pond felt just like the picture. It never got above 40 degrees today, but it should be in the 70's again tomorrow. What interesting weather. The catfish are so lethargic that when they surface to be fed in the morning it's like watching whales in slow motion (not that they need to be fed but Bill is a pushover for whining fish and hands out snacks whenever they want them). The other fish hardly seem affected and I still can't identify the grey bird.