Thursday, September 28, 2006

Back on Track










The previous post was actually written for another blog. Just forget it happened.
Thank you.

I've been walking around the pond every morning and every evening, and this is the best Autumn yet. The weather is perfect, the plants are thriving, and the wildlife is intense. Last night I stepped outside and into the most incredible smell. It was like "happy, clean, fresh, mountain harvest" and came from the direction of my sister's house. I thought it was something new from the plants around the pond, so I followed my nose, and was led right past the pond, through the plants, and around my sister's house to her dryer vent. I felt tricked, but not really disappointed. "Happy, clean, fresh, mountain harvest" for the whole neighborhood, right there in a little dryer sheet.