Saturday, February 26, 2005

Is This Becoming a Ritual?

I have been working at home today and at noon Bill called to see if I would be doing any work on the pond. When I asked him why, he said that Camron has been waiting all day for me to show up. My first thought was to stop going outside until this passes, but I told him that I would come over later. I did, we went outside, and then I spent the next two hours watching Camron swing and listening to him talk. What a conversation. First of all, what I could hear had to do with the last of the Avitars and fire, water, air and earth benders. He also mentioned DNA several times. Once was that he and his friends Julio and Joey usually used Special Science red, blue, yellow and green DNA to create rain. Another time he said that if he had the "proper receptacle" he could keep all of the human and science DNA stored there. He also mentioned that if a meteorite was about to strike the earth and an earth bender was present, he could just absorb it and fling it back into space. For almost the entire time he was swinging as high as he could, talking as fast as he cold, and occasionally, he would hold up one arm and scream "To The Attack".

I have a weak something, I can't remember how to spell it right now, but because of whatever it is I can only take limited amounts of this kind of energy. During a pause in the action I suggested that we go to his house and get something to drink and he fell for it. On we way in we could see through the patio door and noticed that his Grandfather was asleep on the floor. Well, he was about to be getting up, and I sort of felt sorry for him, but I still dumped and ran. Better him than me.