Friday, September 17, 2004

Friday

I planned to do a lot more today, but we have been intensely busy since I got to work, and it has burned me out. I barely have the energy to mention that Cashmere's new camera is exceptional. She has multiple jobs and it is hard for her to get pictures when I need them, but she occasionally makes the time. All of these were taken by her after she got off of work (we work at the same place and I relieve her for the afternoon shift).

Why don't I just borrow her camera? Because I am her Uncle and she knows me. I am clumsy, generally covered with mud, and am a menace to delicate instruments. I need a camera that I can use as I work on the pond -something that can be dropped frequently (on the ground or in the water), and something that can be manipulated with muddy fingers. Otherwise I'll have to start drawing these views.